Παρασκευή 19 Ιουλίου 2013

100′s Of Free Chicken Coop Plans

Don’t miss out! Follow DIYcozyHome.com on Facebook and bring more love and life into your home.
free chicken coop plans
I think having backyard chickens and a coop is a great idea for anyone with a small yard. We live in a pretty standard sized sub division and everyone has a fenced in back yard. I think it would be pretty easy to fortify our fence so that chickens could not get out.
I think in town here, they even recently had a tour of homes just for backyard chicken enthusiasts. I am not sure what the laws are either. I wonder if you need a special permit for chickens?
I found this really great site where everyone shares their chicken coop projects and plans. There’s hundreds of ideas here! If you are thinking of building a coop – you have to check out this link…

Backyard Chickens: 100′s Of Free Coop Plans

Πηγή:  http://diycozyhome.com/page/11/


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: